To have a hitch free application process, it not an option to take a careful read of this content as it delves in to method of application for Al-Hikmah Postgraduate Studies. After a thorough read, you would find out the process cheap.
The application methods are broken into steps, they are:
Step 1: If you have Applied for this programme Already, Simply Logon to school’s website to proceed
Step 2: Click on “Click Here to Apply” at the to create your application for profile on the school postgraduate’s corner.
Step 3: You will be required to update the underlisted data:
- Valid Phone Number
- Valid Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Red background Passport [If Applicable]
- O’Level Results with Minimum of two(2) sittings
- WAEC/NECO Scratch Card Details corresponding to the O’level Results uploaded
Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number you can be contacted on if need arises. Also, always check this mail for updates and information
Step 4: A notification message Containing your Application Number will be displayed confirming the successful creation of your profile, Click on the Proceed link to continue your application.
Note: Please copy and save your Application Number for future reference. However, a confirmation message will be sent to your email address for future reference [Ensure to use a valid email address].
Step 5: Login into your personal application account with your new created JAMB number,
Note: your password is your SURNAME has you have provided during the profile creation stage.
Step 6: You will be required to make payment immediately upon logging into your account. Kindly select your preferred Payment Platform as made available to you. You will be prompted to confirm the transaction, simply click “Make Payment” to proceed
- To initiate payment, complete the required form and activate your account as applicable, click on the small circle at the right hand with a pointed finger to proceed.
- On the payment confirmation page; you will find your transaction details including transaction reference, amount to pay, service being paid for, etc.
- Click on the “Make Payment” to proceed to payment page, where you can pay using any of the available channels including debit or credit cards, internet banking, mobile wallet, bank branch etc.
- After successful online payment, you will be redirected back to the school portal to complete your application.
- Note: All Payments are STRICTLY be made via the University Portal, any payment outside the confirms of the University domains will not be accepted.
- If the response is successful, navigate back to the service that was paid for to continue to obtain service.
Step 7: Confirm your Payment Information again and Click on “Make Payment” button to Proceed.
Step 8: Enter your ATM card details
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number on the front side of the card
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card)
- Enter your card pin
- Click on “Pay” button when you are done
Note: An Email containing the receipt of the transaction will be sent to your E-mail Account.
Step 9: Click on the Complete Application Link on your account Menu to upload all the required documents and complete your application.
Step 10: Print Out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart again).
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) = #10,000
- Master Degree = #20,000
- Doctorate’s Degree (Ph.D.) = #20,000