Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

Unfairness of the whole thing

Pls explain, I will get 30 out of 40 questions and you will not EVEN reward for that you will just collect 100 Naira from me... When this was advertised I thought you got according to your score... See how HARD English is.. Okay I managed to get 75% correct and I got no compensation not even 500 Naira...i need to get 100% correct in just 8 mins...its not good it is discouraging..now I'm sceptical about all this

Quote from Davidirorere on April 6, 5:36 pm

Pls explain, I will get 30 out of 40 questions and you will not EVEN reward for that you will just collect 100 Naira from me... When this was advertised I thought you got according to your score... See how HARD English is.. Okay I managed to get 75% correct and I got no compensation not even 500 Naira...i need to get 100% correct in just 8 mins...its not good it is discouraging..now I'm sceptical about all this

Hi, and thanks for your feedback in the forum.

The Erudites Game is an academic game that helps students improve their knowledge and earn reward for their impressive performance. The reward is for 80% score and above, however in order to further compensation and encourage the participants, we also reward based on points collected (see here).

If you score 80% you will definitely be rewarded.

Erudites Weekly Cash Reward See How To Win The Reward Here.

error: Content is protected !!