Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

Share Your Experience Here

Page 1 of 2Next

Hi everyone, we encourage you to use the forum and share your experience in case of any issue. This particular forum is dedicated to complaints. Feel free to share your experience with us.

Please I have an issue.

The problem is that I tried playing, after the deduction of 100credits I was ask to try again in the next 6days. And I wasn't refunded. Please how do I solve this issue

Quote from Oluwaseun22 on August 8, 2020, 5:25 pm

Please I have an issue.

The problem is that I tried playing, after the deduction of 100credits I was ask to try again in the next 6days. And I wasn't refunded. Please how do I solve this issue

Kindly specify the game you attempted to play and the date. Also, let me know what your balance was before the attempt.

I have an issue sir. I tried to play two games and #200 was deducted after which i was asked to come back after 6 days. I can't remember the exact date it happened. The first one was Football Quiz ii and my account was at #525 then and the second one was English Quiz ii and my account was at #330 then. And the #200 hasn't being refunded. That's my complain.

Quote from Talented on September 5, 2020, 3:42 am

I have an issue sir. I tried to play two games and #200 was deducted after which i was asked to come back after 6 days. I can't remember the exact date it happened. The first one was Football Quiz ii and my account was at #525 then and the second one was English Quiz ii and my account was at #330 then. And the #200 hasn't being refunded. That's my complain.

Your profile will be reviewed and the necessary action will be taken.

Quote from Talented on September 5, 2020, 3:42 am

Your wallet has been updated. Login to confirm.

Thank you sir. It has been updated

I have an issue but I don't think it is an issue but a problem in the website because the other two users that said they had an issue ,it was the same problem for the both of them. Well my problem is also the same as theirs. Yesterday I was playing general mathematics xi with 100 credits as of this time my credits remained 100credits because I had 200 credits in total.Well as soon as I  was done with the game,I wanted to play it again with the remaining 100 credits but unknown to me,the moment I clicked pay #100 it told me to wait for another 6days before I was able to play it.But now my balance as been deducted when I didn't even get to play the game and I wasn't happy with that.Now I am writing this long complaint to you so it can be fixed totally because it is like a big bug in the game and more like mine and the two other users complaint before me will keep happening if not is done about it. Thank you for your time.

Pls I my credits have not been refunded and no reply yet from you.

Quote from sammy100 on September 7, 2020, 1:30 am

I have an issue but I don't think it is an issue but a problem in the website because the other two users that said they had an issue ,it was the same problem for the both of them. Well my problem is also the same as theirs. Yesterday I was playing general mathematics xi with 100 credits as of this time my credits remained 100credits because I had 200 credits in total.Well as soon as I  was done with the game,I wanted to play it again with the remaining 100 credits but unknown to me,the moment I clicked pay #100 it told me to wait for another 6days before I was able to play it.But now my balance as been deducted when I didn't even get to play the game and I wasn't happy with that.Now I am writing this long complaint to you so it can be fixed totally because it is like a big bug in the game and more like mine and the two other users complaint before me will keep happening if not is done about it. Thank you for your time.

It is not a problem. It is a rule.

Payment and game are control by two separate software. The payment system won't stop you from making payment, however the game will maintain its rule.

We will attempt to refund people, however we can only do that when we have the chance.

Page 1 of 2Next

Erudites Weekly Cash Reward See How To Win The Reward Here.

error: Content is protected !!