Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

How the platform withdraw money from your wallet without you involving in it.

After refunding my wallet with #1000, I answered 2 quizzes and I wanted to take another one but it kept on refusing to start and I tried it for about 3 to 4 times before I later discovered that you were eligible again to the program after 6days.Then went to check my balance and found out that for the 3 to 4 times I was trying to participate again they were deducting my #100 from my wallet. Ok, now that am in the affiliate program,how do you expect me to be referring people if there's such inaccuracy in this platform. And not only the #100 quiz but also the #200 quiz, I wanted to try again after I participated in one and voilà they said the same thing about after that"6 days of a thing" and guess what another #200 deducted. Please, I think I will PAUSE about referring people because I don't want  situations where my friends will start contacting me for being the cause of kind of losing their money to what I referred them to do. Please solve this problem because am really interested in this platform because it keeps me busy and kind of avoiding me from being lazy before the resumption of school. Thank you.

Hi @arinze, i understand your complaint and i have updated your wallet.

We are working on the debiting system and the issue will be rectified.

For more explanation on how the platform works, check this link for tutorial videos.

Tutorial

Let me know if your wallet is now correct.

Kind regards.

Thanks sir for your kind response.

Erudites Weekly Cash Reward See How To Win The Reward Here.

error: Content is protected !!