Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

False results

This is the 2nd time I finish a quiz and the score gives me nothing. After answering questions that am sure of and later on research on them and appeared that the answers I picked were correct. But still it scores me a 0 even after I complete a quiz. Please, explain further for I don't understand what's going on.

Thank you.

Quote from Arinze on September 28, 2020, 7:49 am

This is the 2nd time I finish a quiz and the score gives me nothing. After answering questions that am sure of and later on research on them and appeared that the answers I picked were correct. But still it scores me a 0 even after I complete a quiz. Please, explain further for I don't understand what's going on.

Thank you.

Good day, @arinze

The Erudites Academy platform is designed in a way that the system will be able to identify most of the tricks that some "SMART" students could use to cheat the game.

If at any time your results was displayed as ZERO instead of the actual score, the reason is because the system detects that you were trying to play smart to cheat in one way or the other.

Unfortunately, we don't sympathize for such situations because only in such condition would you see ZERO as your score instead of the actual score.

Also, this is one of the reasons why we won't be refunding people who try to re-attempt the same game before six days.

Thanks,

The Erudites Academy team

Good day

So sir, please I want to be clear if you play before your 6 days are complete. The system will consider you to have cheated.

And when you talked about playing the same game does it means that I could play another quiz or game even before my 6 days are complete.

Thank you.

Quote from Arinze on September 28, 2020, 10:32 am

Good day

So sir, please I want to be clear if you play before your 6 days are complete. The system will consider you to have cheated.

Look at the analysis below.

Lets say we have the following games.

• A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F

When you play any of the game, you need to wait up to 6 days before you can play the same game.

For example, if you play Game A today, you won't be able to play the GAME A again until after 6 days. However, you will be able to play other games that you have not played.

However if you play all the game today, then you won't be able to play them again until after 6 days.

This is not categorized as cheating.

Cheating is whatever attempt a user is using to cheat while playing the game. It could be trying to take screenshot, trying to copy questions, trying to stop timing, etc.

Thanks

Ok I now understand.

Thanks sir.

Erudites Weekly Cash Reward See How To Win The Reward Here.

error: Content is protected !!