Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

Erudites Academy Weekly Point Winner For Mon 12th Oct. - Sat 17th Oct. 2020

Congratulations to the winner of the Erudites Academy Weekly Point Winner For Mon 12th Oct. - Sat 17th Oct. 2020

The winners are:

@wealthydoctor

@empress

@Xquisit

Winner should reply to this post with the following details.

• Name
  • Bank
  • Account number

Congrats once again. More wins!

I am wealthydoctor. Thanks so much am so glad to be a winner in this week quiz. My account details are 2100042010/zubair Ibrahim/zenith bank plc

Quote from wealthydoctor on October 17, 10:10 pm

I am wealthydoctor. Thanks so much am so glad to be a winner in this week quiz. My account details are 2100042010/zubair Ibrahim/zenith bank plc

You have been paid. More wins

I am wealthydoctor .I am a winner of this week erudites game winner. On this day 17th Oct 2020. I hereby confirmed that I have been paid into my bank account

Lifted Virtue

First Bank

Moshood oyiza Hanatu, 3123358360, first bank... My name is empress, and I'm glad to be a winner of the weekly point reward... Above is my account details!

Quote from Xquisit on October 17, 10:33 pm

Lifted Virtue

First Bank

You have been paid

Quote from empress on October 18, 6:36 am

Moshood oyiza Hanatu, 3123358360, first bank... My name is empress, and I'm glad to be a winner of the weekly point reward... Above is my account details!

Paid

Important Notice!

We have detected that the following accounts:

@wealthydoctor and @empress are owned and/or managed by the same person, which is against our policy. We do not tolerate cheating in any form, therefor we'll be deactivating one of the accounts and also deduct any affiliate commission that was awarded during the registration of the second account.

Read the policy here.

I've confirmed my payment

Regards.

Erudites Weekly Cash Reward See How To Win The Reward Here.

error: Content is protected !!