As outlined on the school’s portal, the following are inferred from the bulky content on the application procedures for postgraduate studies in AAU – Ambrose Alli University. If you are aiming at applying, do well to take a careful read!!!
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are required to purchase the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma’s School of Postgraduate Studies Form at a fee of #23,000.00 (Twenty-Three Thousand Naira) only online with their ATM debit cards @https://aaue.waeup.org
PROCEDURE FOR ON-LINE APPLICATION
- On purchase of the eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher), candidates are to visit the Ambrose Alli University website or portal to complete and submit the School of Postgraduate Studies online application form with reference to the handbook.
- All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photographs and scanned copies of all relevant certificates/documents to the portal.
- Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is uploaded correctly, as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
- Candidates are to print out a copy of the duly completed Application Form with their passport photograph and submit a hard copy to, and collect a hard copy of the Handbook from the School of Postgraduate Studies.
- Please check the Application Instructions tab on the University Portal for proper guidance.
Candidates should check the University website for further details from time to time.
All candidates are to note the following:
- Technology fee and bank charges will be charged at the point of purchase of the eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher).
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to fill their forms online personally, as cases of fraudulent practices in the admission process will not be entertained.
- The form’s serial number would serve as examination number where necessary.