Are you an intending or aspiring candidate wanting to put in for Ambrose Alli University in your postgraduate studies? If you are the one, this information is sacrosanct as it revolves round the admission requirements for postgraduate studies in Al-Hikmah University. Do well to carefully check through and take action where necessary.
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD):
- Applicants must possess First Degree from Al-Hikmah University Ilorin or any other recognized University.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) are also eligible.
- However, all candidates must satisfy the University’s O’level requirements.
- Applicants for the academic or Professional Master degree programme who are graduates of Al-Hikmah University Ilorin or any other recognized Universities, must possess minimum of Second Class Honours Degree (Lower Division).
- However, applicants with Third Class Honour Degree with Postgraduate Diploma Certificate in relevant field may be admitted provided they score a minimum of 60% in the qualifying examination to be administered by respective Departments in the University.
- Applicants with Master Degree from Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin or any other recognized Universities must have scored at least 60% or its equivalent in CGPA in the final Master Degree Examination to qualify for the admission to Doctor of Philosophy Programmes.
- However, candidate with less than 60% but not less than 50% may apply for M.Phil./Ph.D.
- All applicants for Ph.D. & M.Phil./Ph.D. shall appear for an interview to be conducted by various Departments in the University.
- Final admission depends on the outcome of the interview.
Regardless of the institution where the previous Degree is obtained, ALL CANDIDATES shall apply early for their official Degree academic transcripts to be addressed to The Dean, Postgraduate School, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin.
In addition, applicants should note the Methods of Application and under the “Choose Admission Application Type” drop down list, pick the appropriate programme and supply other login details to continue application.