Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Requirements For The Issuance Of WAEC Attestation

A twitter user asked:

On the issuance of Attestation, one of the required documents is the damaged/lost certificate, in my case, fire outbreak occasioned by communal crisis bunt down EVERYTHING, the photocopy or damaged can't be seen but only the printout from online!
Can I use it?


Response from WAEC official: Yes, you can.

Copyright warnings! Do not copy.