Please or Register to create posts and topics.

New Erudites Pay Membership Request

Welcome to Erudites Academy! This thread is for Erudites Pay members.

Before you can join the Erudites Pay program, you must be registered on this website. If you have not registered Click Here To Register. Once you entered your email and submit it, make sure you check your inbox and change your password.

After the registration, come back to this thread and post a reply stating your interest in Erudites Pay.

Once you posted a reply, your profile will be updated and you will have access to the Erudites Pay section of this forum.

On the section, you will see instructions on how to submit your files for review and also how to get paid.

If you have any question, feel free to ask.

Kind regards,

The Erudites Team!

Uploaded files:
  • erudites-registration.png

Good day sir!

I have interest in Erudite pay and will be glad if my request is granted, vow to work diligently to my best capacity to add to the growth of Erudite.

Yours faithfully.

Harkson!

Quote from Harkson on ,

Good day sir!

I have interest in Erudite pay and will be glad if my request is granted, vow to work diligently to my best capacity to add to the growth of Erudite.

Yours faithfully.

Harkson!

Approved for FUTMINNA!

Good Morning sir!

I have interest in working with you (Erudite pay) and I promise to do my best and work with you 100% efficiency.

I will be very glad if my request is granted and I promise again to contribute my own quarter to the development of Erudite pay...Your Success is my first priority sir.

I want to be part of this great team that will promote your project and also work diligently for the progress of the organization. Am a student of Federal university of technology, Minna. Am much interested in working with the organization. Thanks in anticipation.

Copyright warnings! Do not copy.