Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Make Money By Posting Regularly On The Forum

Are you a student in Nigeria?

Do you have a laptop, smartphone or a tablet device?

Are you ready to make some cool money online?

If your answers is YES, congratulations!

Now you can make cool money on Erudites Academy just by posting updates on the forum.

This is very easy and 100% real.

You are not going to pay any money to get started.

We have done it before with Erudites Pay and a lot of students in higher institutions benefited.

How do i join this program?

If you are ready to start making money with Erudites Post and Earn, then follow the steps below:

Create an account on this forum. Click here to register.

Come back to this thread and reply with your name, location, and school, and state that you wanted to join the program.

Once you've replied to this post, the next thing is to start posting on the forum.

What type of posts are allowed?

1. Admission news.
  2. Education news
  3. School news
  4. Academic questions and answers.

How much will i make per post?

For every post you make on the forum, you will earn 10 Naira.

Please note that if you post the same thing twice, we will only count it once.

How do i get paid?

Every time you earn up to 500 Naira, your payment will be sent to your bank account.

You need to come back to this thread and post a reply every time you earned up to 500 Naira.

You can calculate how much you have made by multiplying the total number of posts by 10.

For example, if you make 50 posts, your earnings will be 50 x 10 = 500.

Start now and you'll be happy you did.

Gaiya Victor Samuel is my name from Amadu Bello University Zaria level 3 in the department of local Government And Development Studies,

Quote from gaiyavictor90 on ,

Gaiya Victor Samuel is my name from Amadu Bello University Zaria level 3 in the department of local Government And Development Studies,

You're welcome Victor. Would you like to join the program?

Am egwuonwu Tochukwu johnbosco from enugu state am a student of University of Nigeria nsuka in enugu state

Am egwuonwu Tochukwu johnbosco from enugu state am a student of University of Nigeria nsuka in enugu state

You're welcome. You can start participating in the program by following the instruction above.

Hi, good day sir!

My name is Bolade Michael, Dada.

I'm currently in Ibadan, a student of Olabisi Onabanjo University, 100level.

I may join this forum right from here in Ibadan and subsequently changed to Ogun state once we resume.

Quote from Mobolade Michael on ,

Hi, good day sir!

My name is Bolade Michael, Dada.

I'm currently in Ibadan, a student of Olabisi Onabanjo University, 100level.

I may join this forum right from here in Ibadan and subsequently changed to Ogun state once we resume.

You can always join from any school.

Copyright warnings! Do not copy.