The admission requirements to Delta State College of Education of Physical Education may not have been satisfactorily answered as this remains in shadow to many. The good news is that, erudites.ng had strived to dig it out for as many aspirants who may being having grey spot about the process. You may use the forum section to get back to us. WE WISH YOU WELL.
To be admitted into any of the programmers’ in the college, candidates are required to possess any of the following
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) O’ Level with at least five passes at two sittings or four passes at one sitting. English language and mathematics are compulsory. Two of the credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to study.
- A Grade ll Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) with Credit or Merits in four subjects, two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer.
- Credit Pass in English and Literature in English are required for candidates wishing to study English Language, Theatre Art.
- Candidate who wishes to study Computer Science, a credit in Physics is required.
- Candidate who wishes to study Agric. Science needs a Credit in Agric/Bio and at least, a pass in Chemistry.
- Business Education. Credits in English, Economics or Commerce, Book keeping or Financial Accounting is required.
- Candidates for Library and Information science are required to possess credit passes in one science, social science, Agriculture or Biology
- The candidate must enroll for this year UTME and have a fair score from the examination. The departmental requirement for UTME score varies, however, the range hasn’t exceeded 150.
- A white passport photography will be required of you during the admission process
- The Departments Accepts OND/HND in the related fields
- Holders of OND/HND distinction/credits, HND, credit are eligible for admission into the 200 level, while those with OND/HND lower credit, NCE double major at credit/merit are admitted into 100 level.
- HSC/GCE A’ level passes in three relevant subjects with SC/GCE
In addition, holders of OND/ND on Any of the following:
- ND in Engineering: Civil, Mechanical/Production Electrical/Electronics.
- Pass in NCE Technical Education
- Full Technological Certificate
will be admitted into the department of industrial technology education