This content is just an excerpt from the complete lesson note for Primary One Second Term English Language Lesson Note. Check the link attached to download the complete lesson note << DOWNLOAD FILE >>
Class: Basic 1
Subject: – English Language
SPEECH WORK – Revision of area of difficulty in first week
FLUENCY: recognize common words (e.g. My, You, I are, is, yes, no etc.) by sight.
VOCABULARY – new words
COMPREHENSION: identify main characters and setting of a story. WRITING – Revision or writing of two letter words.
Behavioral objective:- At the end of the lesson the pupils should be able to:-
- Recognize some common Words such as me, you etc
- Highlight the main character and setting of a story
- List some two letter words
Instructional material/Reference material:- Learn Africa English Language UBE edition for primary school book 1
Building Background /connection to prior knowledge: Students are familiar with some examples of two letter words
Writing: Two letter words
The following are example of two letter words
Vocabulary:- learning new words
- Difficult:- Hard, not easy, requiring much
- Achieve:- To succeed in something, now, especially in academic performance
- Persuade:- To successfully convince (someone) to agree to, accept, or do something, usually through reasoning and verbal
- Observe:- To notice or view, especially carefully or with attention to
- Obedient:- willing to comply with command and order of those in authority. Evaluation:-
- Write ten examples of two letter words apart from the ones in your note
- Fill in the gap with “Is, you and no”
- Where she?
- we weren’t
- Will come?
- Fill in the gap with a word from the box below
To gain full access to the note: CLICK HERE >> DOWNLOAD FILE >>