The content is just an excerpt from the complete note for JSS3 Third Term Internet and Communication Technology (ICT) Lesson Note – Logic Gate. Check below to download the complete DOCUMENT
Topic: Computer Viruses (Cont.)& Logic Gate
- Virus Warning
- Virus detection (Anti-virus)
Sub-Topic 1: Virus warning signs and Virus detection (ANTIVIRUS)
(e) Virus warning signs
Virus infection can cause a malfunction of the computer system in the following ways:
- Slowing down of the response time.
- Presence of tiny dots.
- Wandering across the screen.
- Incomplete saving of file.
- Corruption of the system set up instruction.
- Appearance of strange characters.
- It can cause organized program into a disorganized program and making them not to execute.
- It destroys the partition task file, even the entire system of hard drive.
- It causes damage to valuables stored on any storage media.
(f) Virus detection (ANTIVIRUS)
Antivirus is a program developed to destroy computer virus wherever it is found in the system. It is designed to eradicate the infection act of the virus program.
Examples of Antivirus software
- McAfee Virus scan
- Solomon’s Took kit
- Check point antivirus
- Central point antivirus
- List and explain 5 signs of virus infection.
- What is the cure of computer virus infection?
- List 5 you know of anti-virus of virus infection.
Sub-Topic 2: Logic Gate
To gain full access to the note: DOWNLOAD FILE