The content is just an excerpt from the complete note for JSS2 Third Term Business Studies Lesson Note – Techniques Development in Keyboarding. Check below to download the complete DOCUMENT
Topic: TECHNIQUES DEVELOPMENT IN KEYBOARDING:
- The create table: techniques of using the create table function.
- Line space regulator: description and uses, techniques.
- Enter key: description, uses and techniques of use.
THE CREATE TABLE; TECHNIQUES OF USING THE CREATE TABLE FUNCTION,
Tables play important role in business communication because they are means to structure and communicate quantitative information.
Tables are used to present numerical data more clearly and orderly.
USING THE INSERT COMMAND.
You can use the insert command to choose the table dimensions and format before you insert the table into a document.
- click where you want to insert table.
- On the insert tab, in the tables group, click table and then click insert table,
- Under table size, enter the number of columns and rows.
- Under Auto fit behaviour. Choose options to adjust the table size.
A TABLE OF AUGUST
Line space regulator: description and uses, techniques
Line spacing determines the amount of vertical space between the lines of text in a paragraph.
Paragraph spacing determines the amount of space above or below a paragraph.
There are three settings in word control line spacing.
1 Before; the space before each line
2 After; the space after each paragraph
3 Line spacing; the space between the lines of each paragraph.
Line spacing options;
Single; this option gives a single line space in between lines in a paragraph.
1.5; this option is one- and one-half times that of single line spacing.
Double; this option is twice that of single line spacing.
Multiple; this option sets line spacing that can be expressed in numbers greater than 1.
To gain full access to the note: DOWNLOAD FILE